Mission Brewery is looking for a part time Brand Ambassador to support our Sales and Marketing team! We are looking for a personable, independent, organized individual with stellar people skills, a great attitude, and a passion for beer.
The Mission Brand Ambassador will be responsible for setting up equipment and displays, pouring beer, handing out materials and educating consumers on our beers.
Our Brand Ambassador will develop the San Diego and surrounding marketing through beer festivals, samplings at retail, giving guided brewery tours to VIP clients and spreading the excitement for the Mission Brewery brand.
This role will act as the face of the brand and will work non-traditional hours. This is a part time position. Events will take place primarily Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, with occasional weekday opportunities. Pay is hourly and certain expenses will be reimbursed.
- Become a beer expert of Mission and connect craft beer lovers with Mission beers
- Understand and be able to answer any basic questions about general beer knowledge, Mission beers, and our brewery and history
- Enhance Mission relationships with current high volume accounts
- Engage customers and make sure people are having a good time
- Secure and transport beer and event supplies, set-up, pour, and breakdowns at events
- Complete post-analysis of all events and report any issues to your sales or marketing team contact
- Be responsible, respectful, and maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times
- Maintain, clean and keep in good working order all event equipment including but not limited to Jockey Box and all corresponding parts, and Mission setup
- Research new event opportunities
- Must reside in San Diego
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move products weight up to 50 pounds
- Enthusiasm for the craft beer industry
- Positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and demeanor
- Access to a computer
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to work flexible hours
This job is perfect for you if you are:
- Friendly with an outgoing personality
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; a go getter
- Strong in verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Good at time management
- Well organized
- A quick learner
$15 per hour • Some expenses reimbursed • Generous Beer Perks
Please send resume and a note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls or walk-ins, please.